THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) rejects all overtures and even appeals for mediations in the Ladakh theatre where PLA has seized more territory, then we should let it stew in its own juice. Simranjit Singh Mann
Press Statement of Simranjit Singh Mann, Quilla S. Harnam Singh, Distt Fatehgarh Sahib,Pin 140406.
The Shriomani Akali Dal (Amritsar) appreciates the offer of President Donald Trump to mediate between THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) and Communist China. The Sikh’s favour this gesture because it was the Lahore Darbar (Sikh Empire 1799 – 1849)
that annexed Ladakh in 1834. We are happy that the American’s have offered their intervention, as in 1962 when Communist China over ran Ladakh it were the American’s that stopped the Chinese from annexing more territory of THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State). Again it were the American’s who made it possible for the Chinese PLA to withdraw to their original positions they held before their advance into Ladakh in 1962.
However, the Chinese PLA occupied 39,000 square kms of territory of Ladakh in Aksai Chin which is still under their occupation. The Hindu state passed resolution in its parliament that their state would not rest till the last inch of that seized territory is liberated. But the sad fact is that nothing has been done to get that lost territory back.
The misfortune is that during the current military maneuvers of the Chinese PLA in April and May, THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) has surrendered more of its territory to the Communists.
If President Trump has offered mediation in the present crisis, the Hindu state is turning it down. Even President Trump offered mediation in the troubled state of Kashmir, which is internationally disputed between Islamic Pakistan and Hindu India, as it is under the surveillance of the UN. The UN Security Council has passed a resolution on the pleading of Jawahar Lal Nehru that this dispute be solved through a plebiscite and a resolution to this effect was passed by the UN Security Council in 1948. But the Hindu state has not adhered to international law or the UN conventions, treaties and covenants which we spell out below:
1. 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
2. 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
3. 1954 Convention relating to Status of Stateless Persons.
4. 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples.
5. 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
6. 1966 Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
7. 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. It is because there are still 30,000 Sikh Stateless refugees in Kashmir since 1947.
8. 1972 Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile System.
9. 1972 Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If this Convention had been followed, neither the Darbar Sahib, the Golden Temple would not have been reduced to rubble nor the Babri Masjid in 1992.
10. 1984 Convention against Torture and other Cruel Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
11. 1984 Safeguard and guaranteeing protection of the Rights of those facing the death penalty.
12. 1995 Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
13. 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
14. 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of anti-Personnel Mines and their Destruction (the Ottawa Convention on the abolition of landmines).
15. 2001 Rome Statute, by virtue of which the International Criminal Court has been set up at The Hague.
16. 2010 The Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits all use, stockpiling, production and transfer of Cluster Munitions.
It is clear that THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) is today clearly a Hindu right wing, extremist state. Even the US Commission on International Religious Freedom has passed strictures recently on THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) that it is persecuting its religious, ethnic, tribal or aborigines and schedule caste minorities.
In 1947 Gandhi, Nehru, Patel, Jinnah, Premier Atlee of Great Britain portioned the Sikh Homeland of the Punjab which led to the greatest ethnic cleansing of the Sikh’s. Then in 1966 Indra Gandhi, then the Premier bifurcated the remaining bit of the Sikh Punjab in 1966, giving away all Punjabi speaking areas to Himachal Pardesh, Haryana, Rajasthan and took away the capital city of Punjab – Chandigarh and turned it into a Centrally governed Union Territory, much like what the Hindu Union Government did to Kashmir and Ladakh on 5th August 2019 turning them into Union Territories, which is the cause of the present bloodshed in Kashmir.
In 1984, Premier Indra Gandhi in collusion with the BJP – RSS , CPI and CPM launched a military operation against the stateless Sikh’s. She invited the British and Soviet armed forces in tandem with its own, and turned the holiest, sacrosanct Sikh shrine the Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple) into rubble. The Akal Takhat Sahib and 36 other Sikh shrines were also dealt with military destruction, pillage and plunder. The Tosha Khana (treasury of the Golden Temple) was looted and also the Sikh Reference Library was sacked. 26,000 Sikh pilgrims were massacred with tank, machine gun, artillery, mortar and helicopter gunship fire. That day the Hindu state committed `the genocide and memoricide of the Sikh nation.
Then again the next Premier Rajiv Gandhi unleashed his party scalawags and the general Hindu populace aided by the police, the armed forces were ordered to remain within their respective cantonments. Wide scale genocide, vandalism and plunder was perpetrated on the Sikh peoples.
Till today the Sikh’s have had no succour and United Nations has not taken the Hindu Indian state to the International Criminal Court at the Hague though ethnic cleansing, vandalism, memoricide and genocide are horrendous crimes that shake the conscious of civilized human beings.
Coming to the present, coming to the present the Sikh’s stand for peace and tranquility in South Asia. We feel that other countries and President Trump should let THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) and Communist China deal with their troubles by themselves and for the time being till THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) does not begin to honour and respect International Law, Human Rights and respect for neighbouring countries as it has recently begun a cartographic war against land – locked Nepal, no attempts should be made by any country or statesman to mediate and THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) should be left to stew in its own juice.
Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar),
facebook page: @sardarsimranjitsinghmann