The Sikhs disagree that Russia is an all weather friend of THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) and the Hindu state supports international law.- Simranjit Singh Mānn
Editorial of The Tribune, Dated 24th June, 2020
Comments by Simranjit Singh Mann: Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) states that our party wants to point out the differential thinking between Hindutva, its adherents, its press and media and the Sikh nationalities thought and thinking.
For instance The Tribune states that Russia is an all weather friend of THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State). Unfortunately we Sikhs would differ with this Hindutva thought.
In Operation Bluestar of 1984, an monstrous, inhuman and barbaric ingress into the Holiest shrine of the Sikhs the Darbar Sahib ( Golden Temple), the Soviet Union along with Britain and the Hindu Indian army attacked the stateless Sikhs with tanks, heavy artillery, mortars, special forces, helicopter gunships and ruthlessly massacred some 26,000 Sikh pilgrims, amongst whom were women, children and the elderly. These forces plundered the Darbar Sahib Tosha Khana ( treasury) and carried away these treasures as war trophies along with the Sikh Reference Library. They assassinated the new upcoming Sikh leadership of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala. That day Hindu India and its allies Britain and Soviet Union committed the genocide, memoricide, war crimes and vandalism, all international crimes to be tried by the International Criminal Court at the Hague.
Therefore, the forces of Hindutva and The Tribune must realize that Russia must be an all weather friend of Hindutva and the Hindu state, but it cannot be called a friend of the Sikhs.
If Russia is an all weather friend of the Hindu state, why did it not come to the aid, militarily, when Communist China’s PLA intruded into Ladakh in April this year, killed 20 army personnel, amongst whom was a Colonel and carried away as war prisoners, one Colonel, three Majors and six soldiers.
A good weather friend should have immediately come to the aid of Hindu India, like in World War II when the Nazi’s invaded Poland, Britain and France immediately declared war on Nazi Germany.
If Russia is an all weather friend of the Hindu state, why has it given three squadrons of Sukhoi Su 35’s and only an earlier model of Sukhoi Su 30’s to the Hindu state?
It has from time to time not supplied spare parts to the Hindu state. Russia knows pretty well that Communist China can only use its Su 35’s against its “all weather friend”. And when will Russia supply S400 Defence Missiles?
In the Editorial of The Tribune it is also stated that the Hindu states Foreign Minister Mr. Jai Shanker has stated that the Hindu state respects international law. If that is so the Hindu state should have sent up all the criminals that have committed the Genocide, Memoricide, Vandalism, Crimes against Humanity and War Crimes of the Sikh peoples for trial to the International Criminal Court at the Hague.
We also wish to bring on record that the Hindu state has legislated communal and sectarian laws like –CAA, NRC,NPR and abrogated article 370 and 35A of the Constitution whereby Kashmir has lost a semblance of autonomy and is in turmoil, there being no democratically elected Assembly. Daily the security forces kill, in extra judicial murders some four to five Kashmiri Muslims. As a result of the above stated legislations 19,60,000 Muslims have been declared non – citizens and are detained in Assam, much like Nazi Germany in World War II which committed the genocide in Concentration Camps of six million Jews.
We also challenge The Tribune when it writes that its country respects International Law. THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) has not signed and ratified numerous UN protocols, treaties, covenants and conventions on Human Rights, some of them being:
1. 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of
the Crime of Genocide.
2. 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
3. 1954 Convention relating to Status of Stateless Persons.
4. 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to
Colonial Countries and Peoples.
5. 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All
Forms of Racial Discrimination.
6. 1966 Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on
Civil and Political Rights.
7. 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. It is because there are still 30,000 Sikh Stateless refugees in Kashmir since 1947.
8. 1972 Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile System.
9. 1972 Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If this Convention had been followed, neither the Darbar Sahib, the Golden Temple would not have been reduced to rubble nor the Babri Masjid in 1992.
10. 1984 Convention against Torture and other Cruel Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
11. 1984 Safeguard and guaranteeing protection of the Rights of those facing the death penalty.
12. 1995 Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
13. 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
14. 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of anti-Personnel Mines and their Destruction (the Ottawa Convention on the abolition of landmines).
15. 2001 Rome Statute, by virtue of which the International Criminal Court has been set up at The Hague.
16. 2010 The Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits all use, stockpiling, production and transfer of Cluster Munitions.
If, and it is correct that the Hindu state does not respect international law, even the UN Security Council resolution of 1948 whereby a plebiscite is mandated for Kashmir, then how can it honourably sit as a non – permanent member of the United Nations Security Council. Russia will offend many and the Sikhs if it supports THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) as a permanent member of the UN Security Council.
Having said all this no one should wonder why the Sikhs fight democratically for an independent and sovereign state which will be wedged between three deadly nuclear armed states – Islamic Pakistan, Hindu India and Communist China.
We are, besides the international bodies sending this report of abominable crimes to President Chile Eboe-Osuji of the International Criminal Court at the Hague. The Sikhs want justice and as we see in this report the Sikhs are at variance with THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) about Crimes against Humanity, Genocide, Memoricide, Vandalism, War Crimes and the interpretation of international law by THIS and the press and media of this very state.
What is worse, the Hindu Indian state has started a cartographic war against a neighbouring and landlocked state – Nepal. In the past, in the regimes of Premier Rajiv Gandhi and now Premier Nerandra Modi the Hindu state has laid economic barriers against Nepal, so as to starve it into submission. The UN must intervene to see that this atrocious crime does not take place against a landlocked state.
Simranjit Singh Mānn
Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar),
facebook page: @sardarsimranjitsinghmann