The Tribune 2nd February 2018
Pakistan extends deadline to repatriate Afghan refugees
Comments by Simranjit Singh Mann:
Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) states that we appeal to Islamic Pakistan never to turn away refugees from war torn Afghanistan, otherwise what would be the difference between the Islamic state and THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) which is turning away Rohnigya refugees to Burma where they are facing murder, rape and ethnic cleansing.
We draw Islamic Pakistan’s attention to the UN 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees and 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. The Muslim state must adhere to UN treaties, protocols and covenants. THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) has not signed and ratified the following of these-
UN Human Rights treaties, protocols and covenants:-
- 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
- 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
- 1954 Convention relating to Status of Stateless Persons.
- 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples.
- 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1966 Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
- 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. It is because there are still 30,000 Sikh Stateless refugees in Kashmir since 1947.
- 1972 Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile System.
- 1972 Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If this Convention had been followed, neither the Darbar Sahib, (the Golden Temple at Amritsar) nor Babri Masjid would have been reduced to rubble. Presently the Taj Mahal is in danger of being pulled down by the same fanatics who have destroyed the monuments mentioned above. 10. 1984 Convention against Torture and other Cruel Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
- 1984 Safeguard and guaranteeing protection of the Rights of those facing the death penalty.
- 1995 Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
- 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
- 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of anti-Personnel Mines and their Destruction (the Ottawa Convention on the abolition of landmines).
- 2001 Rome Statute, by virtue of which the International Criminal Court has been set up at the Hague.
- 2010 The Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits all use, stockpiling, production and transfer of Cluster Munitions.
THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) does not honour Human Rights, which it must, as its constitution’s article 51 binds it to follow and implement international law. It is because of the Hindu states violation and defiance of these UN treaties, protocols and covenants that the Sikh’s are fighting a peaceful battle for independence and freedom to be sovereign so that their Homeland boxed in by Communist China, Islamic Pakistan and THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) all armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons becomes a buffer state between these implacable inimical states and historic foes.
Simranjit Singh Mann (email@example.com)