The 23rd August 2018
Comments by Simranjit Singh Mann:
Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar states that the leader of the Canadian opposition party Mr. Andrew Scheer is welcome to visit THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State).
However, we wish to state that the visit of Premier Justine Trudeau as described by Mr. Scheer as a disaster has no truth.
The fact is that the Hindu state wishes to have Sikh’s settled in Canada treated as slaves and have them denied their rights to freedom, free speech and free expression and not be given full rights under the rule of law and principles of natural justice.
THIS wants the Canadian government to treat the Sikh’s just as they are treated within the Hindu state, where the crime of genocide, mass murders, ethnic cleansing has been practiced on them.
Mr. Scheer must realise that despite all these crimes against humanity having been perpetrated on them the Sikh’s are no door mats and walk overs.
He must study the politics of Canada where the Ontario provincial legislature has condemned the crime of genocide and passed the resolution that this heinous and inhuman crime of genocide was inflicted on Sikh’s, though with impunity so far.
It was not Premier Trudeau’s fault if the Hindu state pulled out all the dirty tricks to stymie his visit.
What sort of a security arrangement and partnership does Mr. Scheer want to have with THIS which has not signed the NPT, CTBT and the following UN protocols, covenants and treaties:
1. 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
2. 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
3. 1954 Convention relating to Status of Stateless Persons.
4. 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples.
5. 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
6. 1966 Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
7. 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. It is because there are still 30,000 Sikh Stateless refugees in Kashmir since 1947.
8. 1972 Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile System.
9. 1972 Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If this Convention had been followed, neither the Darbar Sahib, (the Golden Temple at Amritsar) nor Babri Masjid would have been reduced to rubble. Presently the Taj Mahal is in danger of being pulled down by the same fanatics who have destroyed the monuments mentioned above. 10. 1984 Convention against Torture and other Cruel Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
11. 1984 Safeguard and guaranteeing protection of the Rights of those facing the death penalty.
12. 1995 Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
13. 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
14. 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of anti-Personnel Mines and their Destruction (the Ottawa Convention on the abolition of landmines).
15. 2001 Rome Statute, by virtue of which the International Criminal Court has been set up at the Hague.
16. 2010 The Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits all use, stockpiling, production and transfer of Cluster Munitions.
If Mr. Scheer wishes to have better relations with this theocratic state then we are afraid that he will not get much support from the people in Canada that cherish their civil rights and liberties and freedoms.
Perhaps Mr. Scheer wants to go back to the old days when the Sikh immigrants that arrived in Canada by sea were sent back to face doom, perhaps he wants those days to come when the Canadian Eskimos and Red Indians were treated in Canada just like the Sikh’s are treated here in the Hindu state today.
We can assure Mr. Scheer that even if he does not visit THIS here, the right wing Hindu Union government in Delhi will give him all resources in every kind to unseat Premier Trudeau. The intelligence agency RAW sleuths posted in the Hindu Indian state’s High Commission in Ottawa and Consulates working under diplomatic cover must already be in full gear to see that Mr. Scheer and his party get proper and full support from voters who can be influenced or bought.
Simranjit Singh Mann