The Tribune 19th January 2018
Comments by Simranjit Singh Mann:
Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) states that this is for the information of the Sikh’s. Our party stands for de-nuclearisation of South Asia and the dreaded missiles THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) is manufacturing which are proliferating by the day.
The reason for our party to make South Asia free of nuclear weapons and missiles is that the Sikh Homeland is boxed in by three deadly nuclear armed states- Communist China, Islamic Pakistan and THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State), which are implacable enemies. In the event of a nuclear war, which the Hindu states army General Bipin Rawat is threatening, would, if it takes place will totally and completely annihilate the Sikh and Punjabi race from the face of the earth.
It is with this reason that our party advocates an independent and sovereign Sikh state that would be wedged in between the three nuclear armed states. This Sikh buffer state would ensure lasting peace in South Asia.
THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) has not signed the NPT, CTBT and other UN Human Rights treaties, protocols and covenants:
- 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
- 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
- 1954 Convention relating to Status of Stateless Persons.
- 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples.
- 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1966 Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
- 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. It is because there are still 30,000 Sikh Stateless refugees in Kashmir since 1947.
- 1972 Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile System.
- 1972 Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If this Convention had been followed, neither the Darbar Sahib, (the Golden Temple at Amritsar) nor Babri Masjid would have been reduced to rubble. Presently the Taj Mahal is in danger of being pulled down by the same fanatics who have destroyed the monuments mentioned above. 10. 1984 Convention against Torture and other Cruel Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
- 1984 Safeguard and guaranteeing protection of the Rights of those facing the death penalty.
- 1995 Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
- 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
- 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of anti-Personnel Mines and their Destruction (the Ottawa Convention on the abolition of landmines).
- 2001 Rome Statute, by virtue of which the International Criminal Court has been set up at the Hague.
- 2010 The Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits all use, stockpiling, production and transfer of Cluster Munitions.
As such our party appeals that THIS has no right to be a member of any club that gives it access to nuclear and chemical weapon technology.
Simranjit Singh Mann (firstname.lastname@example.org)