The Tribune 12th December 2017
Comments by Simranjit Singh Mann: Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) states that our party appreciates the fact that the Chinese and Russian diplomats have sat down with the Foreign Minister of THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State).
Our party would like states talking about terrorism to discuss state terrorism as the Sikh’s are victims of the heinous crime of genocide, which has been perpetrated with impunity by the Hindu state.
Regarding One Belt One Road, our party states that it runs through occupied Kashmir territory over which THIS (Theocratic Hindu Indian State) has no legitimate and moral right. The entire Kashmir province was conquered from Afghanistan by the Lahore Darbar (Sikh Empire in 1709 to 1849) and today is under unlawful hold of both Islamic Pakistan and THIS.
We must recognise that the Sikh’s are claimants to a separate, independent and sovereign Sikh state which will be a buffer between three inimical nuclear armed states- Islamic Pakistan, Communist China and THIS.
These territories through which the OBOR runs are those which been taken away from the Sikh’s by colonialism and imperialism, which China and Russia do not recognise.
The communiqué issued by this meet states that “We underline the importance of established of a just and equitable international order based on international law-“. If this is the resolution then we request China and Russia to ask THIS to recognise, sign and ratfy the following UN treaties, protocols and covenants:
1. 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
2. 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
3. 1954 Convention relating to Status of Stateless Persons.
4. 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples.
5. 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
6. 1966 Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
7. 1967 Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees. It is because there are still 30,000 Sikh Stateless refugees in Kashmir since 1947.
8. 1972 Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile System.
9. 1972 Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. If this Convention had been followed, neither the Darbar Sahib, (the Golden Temple at Amritsar) nor Babri Masjid would have been reduced to rubble. Presently the Taj Mahal is in danger of being pulled down by the same fanatics who have destroyed the monuments mentioned above. 10. 1984 Convention against Torture and other Cruel Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
11. 1984 Safeguard and guaranteeing protection of the Rights of those facing the death penalty.
12. 1995 Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
13. 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
14. 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of anti-Personnel Mines and their Destruction (the Ottawa Convention on the abolition of landmines).
15. 2001 Rome Statute, by virtue of which the International Criminal Court has been set up at the Hague.
16. 2010 The Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits all use, stockpiling, production and transfer of Cluster Munitions.
When these are signed by THIS and converted into laws of the country then the lives and liberties of the minorities like the Sikh’s would become more secure and meaningful. At this juncture the Sikh’s see THIS as a genocidal state.
Simranjit Singh Mann (email@example.com)